Friday, November 2, 2007

November Already!!!

This is a picture of our mum garden. They just bloomed and bloomed this year. I think it's because of all the wonderful rainshowers we received. I can't believe October is over. This week was just really busy and there's been little time for much of anything. I'm hoping things will slow down a bit after mid-month. Am looking forward to, believe it or not, doing a deep cleaning of my home prior to December--would also like to start decorating for Christmas. Our older son will have a birthday party next weekend with family coming to celebrate!! He will be in the double digits!! There are several blogs needing to be caught up on. I hope everyone has a great weekend--I apologize for the lack of posting! Blessings, Paula

2 comments:

candy said...

So pretty!!!
I am behind in posting too.... :(
I will try to get better soon..just been into Christmas decorating and stuff..
:)
Candy

Kelli said...

Happy November! Your mums are amazing!

Kelli