Friday, October 5, 2007

Clean Scents

This dish and hand soap from Yankee Candle is wonderful if you are looking for clean smelling dish soap for your pots and pans. I purchased this from a garden/feed supply store that carries Yankee Candle products and it was half price. This has the wonderful smell of lavender. I use it quite often to clean large pots that will not fit into our dishwasher. If you are looking for some great smelling dish soaps, you might want to give this a try. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

candy said...

That looks so pretty and I wish they sold it in Canada! :(
Enjoy it and think of me when your doing your dishes :)

Anonymous said...

Wondering how strong the smell is??? Curious...

Paula said...

Christina, I think it has a fairly strong, but pretty smell.

Blessings,
Paula