Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sedum

These are some of the last blooming flowers that we have in our garden--they are sedum. This variety of sedum has pretty white blooms that open in the late summer. We have so much of it, we need to cut it back. We also have some, I believe it's called, Autumn Joy sedum, more of a purplish red bloom that are also very beautiful. The only drawback to these flowers that I can think of is that they tend to attract a lot of bees. Sedum is a nice perennial that would make a great addition to any garden!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

love your music. I tried putting it on mine but people complained it made the site too slow to come up.

Beautiful picture and I like the frame around it. How do you put frames on the pictures?

Paula said...

Lady Lydia, Thank you so much! I went into look at the borders and I'm just assuming that they are standard--under settings, it asks for border colors, and I picked a blue color. I'm wondering if you have a border color chosen that blends in with your background by chance.

Blessings,
Paula