Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've Been Negligent....

in posting. Things around our household have just been nutty. We are going to be traveling internationally next month and I've been putting my energy into that, as well as dealing with a kidney stone. While at the doctor's yesterday, she thinks I have passed it because of a clean urine sample. If anyone knows a lot about kidney stones, please let me know. I still have a little bit of pain in my back, so I keep wondering. I will say that I've had a total of about 3 diet sodas since January 12th--I do believe I have weaned myself off of regular soda, but not without headaches. It didn't help that I went to Wal-mart this morning and spent way too much money. Does anything get less expensive? I'm rambling.

I've also have had some problems in posting pictures to Blogger lately. Will try and stop by and visit those blogs I normally do. I miss them!! Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the kidney stones and hope that pain goes away soon!