Friday, September 14, 2007

Glade's Flameless Candle

...aaahhhhh, the power of marketing. When seeing the commercial for Glade's Flameless Candle, I was wondering how it worked. On my last trip to Wal-mart, at the end of an aisle, there it was, so naturally I picked one up--the Clean Linen scent. I went home, followed the instructions on the package, and the result is shown above. It operates on batteries. The flameless candle gives off a nice scent every so often--it has a scented oil bottle that you put in the base. Also, if you press down in the center of the candle, the light will come on and flicker just like a candle. My husband, who as an engineering background, was also impressed with how they made the candle flicker. I imagine a candle ring with flowers or some type of decorative based could be placed around the bottom of the candle. If you are looking for something different to try in the way of home scents, this is something you may enjoy. Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Julieann said...

I am so glad you got one and posted about it--I was so curious about them and how they worked--I went to the store looking for them and couldn't find them---

So would you buy it again?

Julieann

Paula said...

Julieann, yes, am planning on getting another one! They really are quite nice.

Blessings,
Paula

Julieann said...

OHH, I will be on the look out for them then!

Julieann

Anonymous said...

Looks neat!