Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Have a Happy Day!!

This morning, I was outside cleaning out the garden and picking the last remaining tomatoes and peppers. Then I brought them in and was cutting the peppers into rings and strips in order to freeze them. I sliced off the top portion of this pepper and looked down only to notice a little "smiley face" in the pepper. I did a double take and thought, oh, I need to post this on the blog. With that, may you all have a happy day and enjoy the fall season!!

4 comments:

candy said...

That iS SO AMAZING!!!! How CUTE!!
I love that!

:)
smiles to you today!!

candy:)

Claire Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theups said...

This is TOOOOOO cute!!! God hid a little smiley face in there just for you! How sweet!!

I am glad that you took a photograph and shared it with us. :)

His,
Mrs. U

Julieann said...

Isn't God wonderful!!!!


(Why does ebay pop into my head--Giggle)

Julieann