Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School!!


It's back to school time!! I admire those mothers who homeschool, and think about doing it every now and then. Our youngest has special needs and does wonderfully in a structured school environment, but that's not what this post is really about. If you're sending your child off to school or use a backpack on a regular basis, please consider buying one of good quality. I've heard friends comment that they bought their son or daughter a backpack from a discount store, and the backpack usually falls apart after a short period of time. Spend a little more money to buy a backpack that provides durability over the years--you won't regret it. If I may also suggest, try not to purchase one that has a type of print on it such as animals or flowers (and believe me I think those backpacks are really cute!), because sooner or later they will want something that is very plain, especially if you have a son. Sporting good stores are also a good choice for finding more durable backpacks.

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

candy said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog. Im really enjoying your blog! Im going to add it to my sidebar. You have alot of fun and neat ideas.
God Bless,

Candy(from Canada)
"At Home With Candy" :)