Thursday, August 23, 2007

Simple Centerpieces


Centerpieces do not have to be elaborate--they can be very simple. The one above sits on our kitchen table. You can use any type of cloth or doily--this doily has a very nice appearance, and I've placed a Yankee Candle on it. Centerpieces add a nice touch to a very plain table, and they don't have to cost a lot of money. Fresh flowers from the garden tucked into a vase or small pitcher are also nice. Look around your home and see what might work on your kitchen or dining table. Let the creativity come out!! What do you have as a centerpiece on your table?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a small doily and then a standing candle holder (with candle in it) that consists of a cream scrolling stand with a square holder at the top and it has pink and white (fake) gemstone beads hanging from it.

Kelli said...

I love simple centerpieces too. Yours is lovely!
Kelli

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julieann said...

Hi Paula! I change my centerpiece all the time--and I agree with you about simplicity. Right now I have a green tin can holding my napkins:)

Your blog is very nice, I just love all the homemaking posts--this is my kind of blog :o)

Julieann

candy said...

Very nice post :)