Monday, August 27, 2007

Easy Chicken Salad



Whenever you are short on time and looking for a quick sandwich to make, this recipe is fast and easy.

Easy Chicken Salad

1 can of white chicken breast (9.75 ounce)

1 to 1-1/2 tbsp. green onion tops

2 to 3 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese

3 tbsp. mayonnaise

Seasoned black pepper to taste

Mix the first four ingredients together (you may need to shred the canned chicken with a fork), and then add pepper to taste. Serve on your favorite bread. This basic recipe will make 2 to 3 sandwiches. I've also used a little onion powder or some chopped onion if I don't have green onion. This recipe is very easy to double or triple. I've tripled the recipe and then put the mixture on cocktail buns to take to fellowship gatherings. You won't need any salt in this recipe because of the canned chicken. Enjoy!

P.S. If anyone can tell me what to do to make my ingredient list show up with single spacing, I would appreciate it very much.


1 comment:

Julieann said...

My recipes came up doubled spaced like that before, I have no idea why, either. I went back to the *edit* part and just back spaced it again.

The chicken salad looks soooo yummy!! I am a big fan of Mayo:)

Julieann